Antifascist researchers have followed Mark travel across the country with his Nazi pals. But after years of practice running smaller events, Mark has finally gotten tangled up in something big: trying to prevent peaceful transfer of power in the United States.
What is Mark’s relationship to the coup attempt on January 6th? Researchers are still putting together information, but here’s what we know for sure:
- He knew about the event weeks in advance and was advertising it on social media.
- He organized chartered buses to bring associates to DC.
- He charged for tickets to ride the buses.
- He went on one of these buses himself, along with many other New England fascists and associates.
- He arrived in DC and posed for a photo with many known fascist associates.
- Other known associates, such as NSC, were present at the Capitol.
- Mark has planned for, expected, and desired violent confrontation with the government.
Travel from MA to DC has been reported on, but we have found evidence of Sahady’s involvement. Here’s a photo of Mark front and center on one of the buses his organization chartered to take New England fascists down to DC.
Do you approve of how things “got wild” in DC? Super Happy Fun America - the organization that Mark Sahady helps run - certainly does.
Remember, this wasn’t a spur of the moment decision. He’s been planning this for weeks, hoping it would escalate. Don’t take my word for it - here’s what he had to say about it on his personal Twitter account:
Don’t bother taking down the tweets, Mark - we’ve already archived them all. 😄
And to dispel any doubt, here’s Mark (rightmost) posing for a photo in DC with many others involved in the event:
Since initial publication, we’ve discovered photographic proof that Sahady and his accomplices entered the Capitol building.
Do you have more photos of Mark participating in the DC coup? We want to see them! Email us at email@example.com